SIKKIM MANDARIN ORANGE: Mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata) is the most common among citrus fruits grown in India. It occupies nearly 50% of the total citrus area in India. Mandatrin group includes all types of loose jacket oranges commonly called Santra or mandarin such as Nagpur Santra, Coorg Santra, Khasi Mandarin, Sikkim Mandarin etc. Sikkim mandarin represents the most important commercial fruit of Sikkim and is similar to the Nepal or Assam or Darjeeling mandarin.Considerable quantity of fruit is consumed by Government Fruit Preservation Factory located at Singtam, East Sikkim. Orange squash ‘Sikkim Supreme’ is a famous product of this factory.
- Healthy immune system
- Anti-Aging Source
- Improves digestion processes
- Improving Circulatory Health
- Regulates blood sugar levels and fights diabetes
- Reduce the risk of heart attack
- Aids in weight loss
- Fights against cancer
- Strengthen bones and muscles
- Relieves stress and feelings of depression
- Regulates blood cholesterol levels
- Reduces symptoms of allergies.
- Helps cure the flu
- Health for the eyes
- Healthy Skin